Dr.-Ing. Michael Stapelbroek
Technical responsibility and representation for all engineering topics “Electric Powertrains, Electric Drive Units (EDU), Transmissions, Electric motor, Power Electronics, Battery”. Disciplinary management of and financial responsibility for 13 departments with +400 employees, and €100 million revenue.
- Date of birth: August, 26th, 1979
- Place of birth: Winsen / Luhe
- Since 2020 Vice President “Electric Powertrain” FEV Europe GmbH
- 2018 – 2020 Director Battery Systems at FEV Europe GmbH
- 2017 – 2018 Department manager Battery & E-Drive Systems at FEV Europe GmbH
- 2014 – 2017 Department manager Hybrid & E-Mobility at FEV Europe GmbH
- 2013 – 2014 Product manager for the business unit Electronics / Electrification at FEV Europe GmbH
- 2011 – 2013 Team leader for function development and calibration of hybrid and electric vehicles at FEV Europe GmbH
- 2007 – 2011 Project engineer at FEV Europe GmbH with involvement in various hybrid and electric vehicle projects for function development
- 2007 – 2011 Dr.-Ing. mechanical engineering at RWTH Aachen University
- 2000 – 2006 Dipl.-Ing. electrical engineering (IT) at RWTH Aachen University
Would you like to contact this speaker?
We are happy to forward your request.