Dr. Gerhard Hörpel
- In-depth industry knowledge about lithium ion batteries, components and materials
- Many years of experience with technical due diligence
- Broad network of experts in science and the industry
- Access to the latest scientific results
- Globally renowned conference speaker
- Scientific consultant to the German federal government on building infrastructure for electromobility as part of the national platform for electromobility (NPE)
Consultant at GBH Gesellschaft für Batterie Know-how mbH, Nottuln, Germany.
Technical and Administrative Director at MEET Batterieforschungszentrum (Battery Research Center).
MEET project lead: Worked on the planning and creation of the Meet Batterie Institut in Munster, Germany, with 150 employees from 16 countries.
Invented, developed, produced and marketed the ceramic separator SEPARION® at Evonik, in part in internal startups. SEPARION® is currently used in various commercial battery cells.
Held various (international) positions in research, production, quality management and business development at Evonik.
Dissertation on polymers in medical applications.
Would you like to contact this speaker?
We would be happy to forward your request.