From April 3rd – 4th, 2019 Eurogress Aachen will be the place to go as researchers and developers will discuss the latest insights into chemistry, technology, and manufacturing of rechargeable batteries for future applications in mobility, energy infrastructure and consumer goods.
The symposium is an established annual platform for academic and industry professionals. More than 160 graduates and PhD’s are competing for slots in the oral sessions which, together with a rigorous selection by a prominent advisory panel, will result in scientific excellence. Extensive poster sessions and shop-floor discussions, for which a ample time is reserved in the otherwise rigorous schedule emphasizes the tremendous interest in this megatrend. Meet the young talent in this area, be part of the social evening event at the “Tivoli”-stadium, when prices for the best contributions will be announced.
Join an international network of experts as the worldwide effort in the reduction of carbon emissions powers a growing demand for batteries in the mobility sector.
The exhibition is already fully booked.
Keynotes (confirmed) are given by:
- Dr. Matthias Ullrich, Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
- Prof. Rachid Yazami, Nanyang Technological University
- Dr. Hartung Wilstermann, Webasto E-Solutions & Services Boards
- Prof. Dr. Petr Novàk, Paul Scherrer Institut
- Prof. Dr. Kristina Edström, Uppsala University
- Ted Miller, Ford Motor Company and
- Prof. Andreas Jossen, TU Munich
More than 60 specialists with in depth contributions will contribute to the parallel sessions.
For inquiries please contact Bernd Hömberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 201 1803 249