GBH Gesellschaft für
Batterie Know-how mbH
Phone: 02502 223316
Mobile: +49 151 52738272
- In-depth industry knowledge about lithium ion batteries, components and materials
- Many years of experience with technical due diligence
- Broad network of experts in science and the industry
- Access to the latest scientific results
- Globally renowned conference speaker
- Scientific consultant to the German federal government on building infrastructure for electromobility as part of the national platform for electromobility (NPE)
Consultant at GBH Gesellschaft für Batterie Know-how mbH, Nottuln, Germany.
Technical and Administrative Director at MEET Batterieforschungszentrum (Battery Research Center).
MEET project lead: Worked on the planning and creation of the Meet Batterie Institut in Munster, Germany, with 150 employees from 16 countries.
Invented, developed, produced and marketed the ceramic separator SEPARION® at Evonik, in part in internal startups. SEPARION® is currently used in various commercial battery cells.
Held various (international) positions in research, production, quality management and business development at Evonik.
Dissertation on polymers in medical applications.